Friday, September 7, 2007

My Cheese Moved

Time has indeed played an ancient role in taking over, covering in its wake, a tremulous plethora of activities strewn across my path for the past two months.
Before my trip to Singapore, little did I know that I was about to venture into the world of the unknown as never seen before. Those who know the facts can tell how a series of events have awakened a fresh start and a new beginning in my life. Gone are the tiring days, the stressful moments, the long hours of work and tension creating deep furrows on my forehead, sleepless nights and moments of acute worry over work related troubles. If life had gotten more stressful I know I would have been prepared, even if working hours got longer than my usual 18hrs a day, seven days a week.
Those were my exact thoughts back than.
However, now when I look back, at the activities of the last two months, it has made me reminisce with wonder, how unknown forces have orchestrated my planned life into different and brand new vivid forms, painting colors of rainbows followed by a moment of sunshine. We can never tell how, just when we have figured out life and its pathways, a different fork in the road appears, providing an opportunity to follow a separate goal in life with a different destination. That is life as it is and its peccadilloes. What can I say?
For now, I am a happily engaged woman. Before my trip to Singapore I had no clue whatsoever about how my life will be changing over the month but it did and how!
My fiancé and I have known each other for eight months now, it was a wonder how things turned out the way it did, unfolding like a beautiful flower, after we decided that we were just right for each other everything just escalated, ending in a glorious dream-like engagement ceremony last month.
Now, that my cheese has been moved, my plans need to shift gears. And all I can say is, any change is a good change. We just don’t realize how much when it happens, but once it does, and there is time to reflect, we can only look up and thank the unknown forces for being there, watching out for us!

No comments: